This is the chapter two of my series of “A Look Into The Inflatable Industry”.
Let me list some reasons to explain why people like inflatables
- It’s easy to move from place place
- It’s funny. Moonwalk is a good experiment. Children love to bounce as if they were on cloud.
- Inflatable structure is firmly. “Using the best sewing machines ordered to handle nylon thread we double stitch the entire unit with the best 18 ounce heavy duty Vinyl.”
- When summer comes, inflatable water slide could give you a unforgetable happiness.
- During holidays or other events like birthdays, inflatables always play an important part. We can’t imagine how bad the event would be without inflatables.
- Inflatable sports getting more and more popular nowadays. Tunnels, inflatable pools, boxing, obstacles.
- Many merchants rent inflatables for a living, they like inflatables more than anybody else.
Above I just list some common usage of intalbes that can bring people happiness. But we should also realize that all coins have two sides. After inflatables be used for 3 to 5 years and they go broken and people will throw them out, as a result, these broken inflatables pollute the evironment. We should take attention of that.
Next chapter, we will talk about the most common usage of inflatables.
This article original posted in http://www.inflatablecn.com/blog/